- It was presented as a scripting language for small client-side tasks in the browser, while Java was promoted as a bigger, professional tool to develop rich web components.
- Recursive function – learn how to define recursive functions.
- Always make sure you understand all the “Try-it-Yourself” examples.
The Typeof operator helps check the data type before its execution. In this lesson, you will learn about the different types of operands that can be checked with the help of Typeof and how to use Typeof with these operands with the help of some common use cases. Loops are programming constructs that are used to execute a set of instructions of code repeatedly.
Iterators – introduce you to the iteration and iterator protocols. Rest parameter – introduce you to the rest parameter and how to use them effectively. Static Properties – show you how to define static properties shared by all instances of a class.
- Another unique thing with this course is that you will build projects from the very start.
- It provides a great experience to the users while interacting with your website.
The Easiest Way to Learn to Code: Pro | Codecademy